Location: France preferred. English is required.
Remote locations considered for the right individual.
Innovalog is looking for a Java Software Engineer to join our development team. If you are a sharp and talented individual, and a quick learner, join us and make a difference in the much sought-after Atlassian ecosystem. You will participate in the design and implementation of our apps for Jira, Atlassian’s core product.
As a Platinum Top Vendor, the highest revenue-based category within the Atlassian ecosystem, Innovalog is leading the development of software products for Jira. Our products are used by thousands of enterprises, including more than half of the Fortune 100 companies. Our flagship product - a top-selling app - powers Jira workflows for millions of users worldwide.
As the Java Software Engineer, you will get the opportunity to ‘own’ your product and interact closely with our founder/CEO, who will provide needed guidance, support, and feedback. You will also work with a dedicated QA expert to help you meet all the guidelines of the top-notch products we develop and our customers love.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the technical design and architecture of our products
- Build apps for Jira
- Learn and expand the development rules set forth within the organization
- Help solve the technical challenges of our customers
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of third-party components and technologies
- Work directly with the founder/CEO on the design of all our products
- Be a part of a distributed team
- Strong expertise in Java 8+
- Possess a passion for software development with very strong software coding skills
- Be committed to code ownership, quality and reliability
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Must be self-organized and be able to work autonomously
- Good communication skills and written English
- Design patterns experience
- Experience with GIT, Maven
- Knowledge of the Atlassian ecosystem (e.g. the Jira Java APIs)
- Graduate-level (preferably BCA, MCA, or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development