We are excited to announce the new release of Jira Misc Workflow Extensions (JMWE) for Jira Server, which includes many new features. With a fully redesigned look and feel and brand new documentation, it is also much easier to use. You can build sophisticated workflows with the help of any of the 30+ workflow conditions, validators, and post-functions, or customize them with your own scripts using the brand new Groovy editor and tester.
Here is what's new in JMWE 5.0:
- Redesigned look & feel of configuration screens
- Brand new JMWE Groovy editor & tester to simplify scripting, avoid errors
- Simplified Groovy API to help with the most common tasks
- New, completely rewritten documentation with many examples and use cases, how-tos, and a code snippet library
- New post-functions, conditions, and validators
We realize that earlier versions might not have all the features you needed, but perhaps you will find that with this release, the JMWE is more complete than ever.