You can request support through one of the following channels:
We currently do not provide phone support.
To make sure you get the most efficient support, please refer to our support page for details on how to request support.
9am—6pm CET, Monday through Friday. Please note that support is not available on French Holidays.
Support for paid-via-Atlassian apps
(users with an active license)
Our support includes the following:
- Answering questions about product functionality;
- Investigating problems using our products. When a defect is identified, we will usually schedule a fix for the next release of our product;
- Investigating complex cases that involves our product and Atlassian product, based on Atlassian's support of Jira;
- Suggesting workarounds and configuration changes where applicable;
- Collecting feedback and recording feature requests. (Please note that we offer no guarantee that a feature request will ever be implemented.)
Our support does not include the following:
- Phone support;
- Help with programming (e.g. Groovy scripts);
- Support for issues that are not related to our products;
- Creating patches for previous versions of our products.
Support for free apps
We offer limited support for our free plugin - JIRA Misc Custom Fields versions 1.X - but we cannot guarantee we will respond to all requests.